the spot were Kylie does kool stuff!!
WEIRD!! I'll remember not to leave my shoes at your house!! Love ya
Umm, time to start a "give the Wade kids shoes" foundation:)
I'll donate-but you have to come get your donation in Royal!
They just don't make them like they used to I guess. I don't know which would be worse, your falling apart shoes, or the old "saddle shoes" my Mom made me wear, they lasted FOREVER and were soooo ugly!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WEIRD!! I'll remember not to leave my shoes at your house!! Love ya
Umm, time to start a "give the Wade kids shoes" foundation:)
I'll donate-but you have to come get your donation in Royal!
They just don't make them like they used to I guess. I don't know which would be worse, your falling apart shoes, or the old "saddle shoes" my Mom made me wear, they lasted FOREVER and were soooo ugly!!
Post a Comment