Thursday, February 19, 2009

tagged :(

i still dont know what to do but.....
8 t.v. shows i watch
1.American idol
2.Cash Cab
3.Jon and Kate plus 8
4.Disney Channel
5.Planet Earth
6.Biggest LOSER
7.NBA basketball(go Jazz!!)
8.Survivorman
8 things im looking forward to
1.going shopping
2.going back on swim team
3.going on a Mission
4.getting Married
5.my 13th birthday
6.seeing Sammi and Brielle(my girl scuzinz)
7.going to jr. high!!
8.girls camp!!!
8 things i did yesterday
1.went to school
2.homework
3.packed
4.watched American idol
5.watched Jon and Kate plus 8
6.ate food
7.sat around
8.did stuff
8 years ago i:
1.got my brother,Tyson
2.went to school
3.ate food
4.????????
8 things on my wish list
1.go to Egypt
2.no more school
3.sell the speck
4.find my uncle a girl
5.have kids
6.live in Hawaii with all my family&friends
7.save up a lot of mula
8.drive
8 favorite restaurants
1.Cafe Rio
2.Chillies
3.Denny's
4.ihop
5.Wingers
6.Panda Express
7.KFC
8.Subway
8 people i tagged
1.Mom
2.Heather
3.Brenda
4.Janeise
5.Sammi
6.Courtney
7.Tiff
8.Becky




5 comments:

Trevor said...

DUDE!!! What's all this "Go Jazz" talk? Don't you mean Go Lakers? :)

Heather said...

Good job Kylie- I know that was a hard one for ya! Love ya!

Becky Noftle said...

I did it!

T said...

You funny girl! I'm glad to finally realize you have a blog! I'm working on my list. It's hard to name that many things!

Sammi said...

hook ur uncle up wit kara allred