Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To my sister, Sydney :)

Today my baby sister,Sydney turned 12!!! I cant believe it! She is to little to be going to the temple, YW, and JR.High!!!! She is the BEST sister EVER even though we fight more than we should,she will always be there for me and I hope she knows that I will always, ALWAYS be there for her. Love you always sis!!
Love Kylie
This is for you!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Birthday Sydney!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Holly said...

Kylie that was soo cute!Of course it made me cry! Sydney is so lucky to have you...the best big sister ever!

Brenda said...

That was super cute Kylie! Happy birthday sweet Syd! We love you both so much!

P.S. I can't believe how much Syd looked like Heather when she was little. Ya'll grow up to fast!

Jenise said...

That was too cute. What a fun little slide show. I loved it.

Becky Noftle said...

Wow Kylie, maybe you can be my new Tech person since Aunt Brenda never helps me out--that was so fun to watch! Sisters really are awesome.

Heather said...

SOOO Cute! I don't know why I just saw this! There are few things in life as valuable as a sister. You will Treasure each other forever. Love you girls so much :)