I just got my flu shots (yesterday) and it is killing me today!! apparently sammi got hers too they SUCK!! Well, on the bright side they didn't take as long as last year (didn't you hear? Tyson was so upset it took about six nurses plus my mom to hold him down)!! He was great this year he sat there and didn't say a word!(Maybe because my dad promised if he was good to take him fishing, I don't know:) See ya!
-Kylie
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
No one told me you had a blog sista! Looks awesome! Love the post, sorry about the shots though! It's for your own good!
I saw Sammi got her shots. I then saw your name under comments! That is so cool you have a blog! I bet it does suck to get shots. I love your blog! I love the turkeys! Hey is it okay if I follow your blog? Mine is seilajenks.blogspot.com. Im Sammi's friend, Kais sister.
Shots are good for the soul little lady.
Post a Comment