the spot were Kylie does kool stuff!!
You guys look so kool together! I absolutily love your blog!
thanks seila your so cute!!
Go Cougs!! Just think 6 and 1/2 more years and you and Sammi will be roomates at BYU!
im soo looking forward to that!!!
You girls look almost scary! What's even scarier is that comment Becky made about you and Sammi being at BYU in 6 1/2 hrs, Yikes!! I love your blog. See you in 12 days !!
i am so much than jennica or what ever name is!
Hey Kylie! Your blog is so cute! I cant wait to see you in few days!Yeah!Love you!Aunt Courtney
Cute pic Kylie. Sorry I'm not one of the lucky ones that gets to see you in a few days, but I'll be at your house in January!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You guys look so kool together! I absolutily love your blog!
thanks seila your so cute!!
Go Cougs!! Just think 6 and 1/2 more years and you and Sammi will be roomates at BYU!
im soo looking forward to that!!!
You girls look almost scary! What's even scarier is that comment Becky made about you and Sammi being at BYU in 6 1/2 hrs, Yikes!! I love your blog. See you in 12 days !!
i am so much than jennica or what ever name is!
Hey Kylie! Your blog is so cute! I cant wait to see you in few days!
Yeah!Love you!
Aunt Courtney
Cute pic Kylie. Sorry I'm not one of the lucky ones that gets to see you in a few days, but I'll be at your house in January!
Post a Comment