Saturday, December 13, 2008

Talks are scary!!


Hey!! i cant believe its almost Christmas!! Guess what?(what?) i have to give a talk on Sunday and i am freaking out and your probably thinking its not that big of a deal well it wouldn't be if it was a normal talk but it isn't because it is someone in wards farewell aaaaaaahhhhhh!! All of his family is going to be there and i was already freaking out to give it in front of just my ward!! Anyway, wish me luck!! -kylie

5 comments:

Jenise said...

I don't like to give talks in church either. I bet you will do great.

Brenda said...

When do you have to give a talk? I have to next Sunday and I haven't even started. AND I'm the last speaker in Sacrament meeting. Scary! At least yours doesn't have to be 15-20 minutes long! We'll go through it together! Good luck you'll be fantastic!

Holly said...

Kylie..you did a great job! You were calm and collected, and sounded like a pro! Good job!

Brenda said...

I'm so jealous yours is over:( Sounds like you did an awesome job!

Louise said...

Wish I could have heard your talk. Maybe you'll give it to me when we come for Tysons baptism!