Monday, December 1, 2008

Washington Trip

Well we just got back from Washington yesterday and it was way fun!!! We all have been talking about how awesome the Metallic Girls concert was going to be and the results: i thought it was pretty awesome but you people that were there have to comment and tell me!! Anyway,we went to Ensign Ranch and it was way fun Me,Sammi, Jax, and Ellery went horseback riding, it was a 1 hour trail ride and I had to pee the whole time, but other than that it was very fun! We went past all these beautiful sites including a stream, and a lake! My horses name was Ammon, he was sooo nice!!Wednesday we had thanks giving dinner it was so good and I was so glad to be with family!! Well our Washington trip was really fun and seriously comment and tell me your favorite number was! luv kylie that we did!! luv ya!!!!!!!! -Kylie

6 comments:

Brenda said...

WHAT! No pictures, no video of the concert? How am I supposed to really know what went on up there? Help an auntie out Miss Kylie!

Holly said...

The concert was great as always. My favorite number was the song in the dark with the glow sticks! Love you gals...but I love you more without the drama!! You gals did great over the 4 days and I am proud of all of you!

Seila said...

Sorry we couldnt hang out I was gone most of the weekend. OR was sleeping. LOL I hope you had an awesome time with your cousins. Hope to see you soon!--Seila

Louise said...

I seriously liked all the metallic girls numbers, but I think the best was the first one. It was so great to see all your family-Ensign Ranch was great too. We are going to spend 2 nights there next Christmas. Have a great day Kylie, I love you!!

Becky Noftle said...

Lights out number I THINK was my favorite, although Mississippi girl is fast becoming a staple of the Metallic girls, and it too was awesome.

Becky Noftle said...

Uncle Mike said you promised NO COUNTRY SONGS--you broke his heart. His favorite was the non-country songs!! Move it was good and probably his fav.