Friday, April 17, 2009

Washington Trip,New Hair,Lagoon,Sorry




Im sooo sorry it has been soooo long things have been soo busy!! But any way.....Yes,we went to Washington for spring break,and yes, i dyed my hair brown!! First of all,the trip was SO fun!We had Easter there(which was so fun to do with the scouzinz) sad to say that i am typing this at my house which means we had to come home!! boohoo!!we had so much fun!(and i already said that but you know,it was a fun trip)I have to say that baby Aftyn is SO CUTE!!!i could not get enough of her well anytime Heather wasn't holding her.(witch was a LOT!!) no offense Heather!! anyway, the trip was a little different this time 1.there was NO METALLIC GIRLS CONCERT!!! i don't know if you heard but there is no more metallic girls. the parents banned us from it! RUDE! sorry to all who were not at the last concert but is was the last one!
i know you are devastated,but is true!!well words can not expain how much fun we had but moving on to....... o.k, the night before we left i dyed my hair dark brown! i LOVE IT!! any way here are some pics of that & the trip....... ps. me&my daddio went to lagoon& it waz soo fun he only stayed for a little while until my friends got there - it waz for school - it waz sooo fun!! please comment i only got one comment on my last post- thanx becky!!!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I missed the final concert?! I'm seriously bummed! I think your hair looks lovely brown, you are so grown up;) I love you!

Heather said...

Great post Kylie! Sorry I wasn't the first to comment- I'm getting slow in my old age!

Holly said...

I love your hair brown too..it looks fabulous. We did have a great trip to Washington didn't we? And I am so glad you and Dad had fun at Lagoon. We love ya sweetie!

Louise said...

Sorry I am so slow commenting Kylie! Sometimes I forget to check you and Sammi's blog. I know, I'm getting old! We loved having you guys come to Royal City. It's so fun to see al of you and get to visit. Glad you had fun here and with your Dad at Lagoon.
Love you!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Keep blogging Kylie. I read.... but I'm bad for not posting. Next time I want to go to Lagoon!

Becky Noftle said...

Brown is da' bomb! Love and miss you guys.