Monday, May 25, 2009

Introducing:TIRESHA&WENDY


So if you couldn't tell, that is Tyson&Wesley... A.K.A. Tiresha&Wendy!!So we payed them $2.00 to do that and then showed the parents..... they were literally wetting their pants when they saw them come out of the room!!! it was soo worth paying them $2.00!!!!! my mom&heather got mad cuz i got to post it on my blog so HA HA!!!well it was quite a sight wish u could of been there!! see ya!!
-ky

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That is priceless! I remember doing that to Uncle Matt and his buddy when we lived in Harrington. I didn't have to pay him though!

Heather said...

Hurry and e-mail me that picture so I can post it on my blog too!! Kylie I owe you big time for that MAJOR bribe material. Love ya!

Becky Noftle said...

I might even send you the $2.00 you spent Kylie--it was such a good laugh!!