Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday and first bee sting









Sorry I'm so late on my birthday post!! better late than never right?? Any way, for those of you who didn't know, me,my family, and a few of my friends went river rafting down the Provo river and it was WAY fun!! i loved all of it except the fact that the water was ICE COLD!!!! it was freezing!! Also, every one kept running into trees including me! But other than that, it was way fun!! plus, i had the most amazing cake EVER!!thank you Aunt Heathers friend!! anyway,about my first bee sting well,wasp sting,it happened today and i hurt.... BAD!!!I had no idea how much it hurts!!!i used to just sit and call my friends wimps when they runaway from bees but now, I'm most defiantly going to run away with them!! it hurts!! well sorry again that i was soo late!! love ya -ky

Ps. Congrats Brenda on cute baby William!!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures. I'm so glad you had a great birthday Kylie. Too bad I wasn't around to taste that yummy looking cake!!

Holly said...

Happy 13th again sweetie! It was a fun day until you decided to get sick, silly! I am just so relieved we made it down the river with everyone mostly intact! Love you!
Mom

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! Sorry we got you so sick, but I'm glad you had fun! We love you so much!

Louise said...

That cake is soooo cool! Looks like you had a great day, and most important everyone made it out of the river in one piece!! Have a great 13th year, we love you!

Jenise said...

Happy Birthday Kylie. Looks like you had a blast. A teenager now?!! Watch out boys!

Brooke said...

HAppy Birthday Kylie! That cake is amazing. I hope it tasted as good as it looked! xoxo

Sammi said...

how do i get a nie nie button?CUTE CAKE!