Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer fun in Royal

Yes,yes i know that im slow at posting..... but at least i post right? So we got back from Royal a while ago i just haven't posted until now so here it goes........ it was a BLAST!! i had sooooo much fun getting to be with my grandparents,aunts,uncles,and of course my cuzes!! here are SOME of the things we did:
swimming lessons
swimming at the pond
swimming at the other pond
swimming at yw with sammi
working at the orchard
tour of mint farm-got to eat japanese gum!!
of course playing at the gym
lots of 4 wheeling & golf cart
and much much more!!
plus on the way home we stayed at a hotel!!! it was a FUN trip!!










4 comments:

Jenise said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. I want to go on a fun trip like that.

Heather said...

Great post Kylie! I need to send you some great pics of your knee-boarding the other day. Love ya!

Brenda said...

I wish we would have been there too. Especially to work in the orchard. That was always my favorite thing to do growing up and I had the very BEST attitude about it;) I'm just dying for you all to get here! We are so excited!

T said...

Happy Birthday a day late Ky!!! Heard you had a great time tubing!! We love you so much and are so greatful you get to be a part of our extended family. What a great example you are and a fun, fun sweetheart to be around. I just can't believe you are in your "teens". So crazy! We will probably call you a little later. Love you!
-Tiff